domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

What I mean...

Apparently, some people get confused by my ideas on e-book distribution.

Okay...

Check the table down there. It's not complete, and there are other channels. Also, a disclaimer: yes, they're my works. If you're a writer, contact me and I'll send you e-copies. Some of those are old and dated, some are new, all of them short. They're a test to explain to some people here what I'm explaining to you, and some other things.

It's the minimum you should have, if you're a writer. And, yes, your Amazon Store should be filled up. And the listing does not include Amazon's private mini-stores (and you should have one, if you are an e-social writer), Amazon's overseas stores, writer's site, facebook...

And that's a start.

Yes, they have their faults. Price predictaility. Cover misactualization... But it means that, only with that data, there are 33 sites to this name. 33 different points of brand discovery, in 5 different branches. The writer I talked about in my last post? Amazon and B&N. Writer's blog, that of friends... And pirate sites.

Take care.

Story AmazonB&NApple SmWKobo
3 trials here N/A N/A N/A N/A
Cuts both ways here here here here here
Good Instincts here here here here here
Sister here here here here here
Grandma's best here here here here here
Hidden blade here here here here here
Gatherings here here here here here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario